Wisdom Teeth Removal At Your Dentist In Rockville
Most people only think about their wisdom teeth when they start to experience pain. However, there are many benefits to proactively having these teeth removed even if you don't have any problems with them. Here are some of the most notable benefits of wisdom teeth removal:
- -You'll have less chance of developing an infection. Wisdom teeth are the hardest to keep clean because they're so far back in your mouth. If you don't brush and floss them properly, you're more likely to develop an infection.
- -It can help with overcrowding. When wisdom teeth come in, they can push your other teeth around and cause them to become crooked. Getting your wisdom teeth removed can help prevent this from happening.
- -It can relieve pain and pressure. If your wisdom teeth are coming in and causing you pain, getting them removed can help alleviate that discomfort. Wisdom teeth removal is a very common procedure, so you rest assured knowing that you’re in very good hands with our capable team.
Are there any risks associated with removing these third molars?
As with any surgery, there is always a slight risk of complications. However, wisdom teeth removal is a very common and safe procedure with the benefits far outweighing the risks.
If you're experiencing pain or pressure in your mouth, or if you're interested in being proactive about your oral care, call Joseph M. Boesch, DDS Dental Care in Rockville today. We’ll be happy to assess your unique needs and provide a treatment plan that prioritizes your smile!
Contact Us About Wisdom Teeth Removal Today
- Prevent pain, damage, and infection by extracting these third molars
- Avoid long-term oral problems associated with wisdom teeth
- Experience a quick and often routine extraction process
- Help preserve your natural smile & prevent teeth shifting caused by these teeth
- Prioritize and protect your smile!