Emergency Dental Care in Rockville, MD - Joseph M. Boesch, DDS Dental Care
Oral health is vital to overall health, and it’s essential to prioritize your dental well-being with regular preventive visits to our office.
Of course, dental emergencies can and do happen to anyone. Studies show that sports-related injuries account for 40% of all dental injuries in the US, and traumatic dental injuries are the fifth most prevalent disease worldwide.
As a caring and skilled dentist who provides emergency dental services in Rockville, Joseph M. Boesch, DDS Dental Care is here to help with a wide variety of dental emergencies. A team of professionals with years of experience, we provide personalized care that prioritizes our patients’ well-being and smiles. With quick and easy appointments and convenient check-ins and check-outs, Dr. Joseph M. Boesch is your go-to dentist for dental emergency in Rockville!
Do I Need An Emergency Dentist?
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone, and knowing when to seek care is essential.
Here are some of the most common reasons patients require emergency dental visits:
- Toothache: A severe toothache is a sign that you may have a serious infection or abscess that needs immediate treatment. Ignoring a toothache can lead to further complications, including the spread of the infection and extraction.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth: A chipped or broken tooth can cause extreme pain and make it difficult to eat or drink. A dentist can assess the damage and determine the best course of treatment.
- Lost Tooth: If a tooth gets knocked out or is dislodged, acting quickly is essential. Emergency dental care in Rockville can help you save the tooth if it's re-implanted soon after the accident.
- Swollen or Bleeding Gums: Swelling or bleeding gums can be a sign of gum disease, which can cause tooth loss if left untreated. Emergency dental services in Rockville can help treat the issue and prevent further damage.
How Can I Relieve Dental Pain While Waiting For An Emergency Dental Appointment?
As an emergency dentist in Rockville, Dr. Joseph M. Boesch, DDS and his Dental Care team will happily provide the personalized and expedient care you need.
Until we can care for your smile, we recommend you use an ice pack on your cheek to reduce pain and swelling. Rinsing with salt water can also be helpful as it helps alleviate pain and reduces inflammation.
How Can Emergency Dental Services In Rockville Help Me?
These services can provide relief when a patient is experiencing dental pain or discomfort. Here are some of the benefits that coincide with receiving emergency dental care:
- Pain Relief: Dentists who provide emergency care can assess the situation and provide pain relief, including prescribing medication, when necessary.
- Tooth Repair: These dentists can often repair a broken or chipped tooth with fillings, dental crowns, dental veneers, and more.
- Tooth Extraction: If a tooth is beyond repair, dentists who provide emergency care can extract the tooth to relieve pain and prevent further damage to a patient’s smile.
Joseph M. Boesch, DDS Dental Care, we devote ourselves to providing compassionate and effective emergency dental clinic in Rockville that relieve pain and discomfort. From repairing broken or chipped teeth to filling cavities, restoring crowns, performing tooth extractions, and more, our emergency dental team in Rockville also provides preventive solutions to help patients avoid future emergencies.
If you're experiencing a dental emergency in Rockville, call Joseph M. Boesch, DDS Dental Care immediately to receive the care and attention you need! Our skilled team will carefully assess your needs and provide a personalized treatment plan to address them.
Update Regarding COVID-19
- Emergency dental care near you
- Early & late appointments
- Next-day appointments
Top Reasons We Could Be Perfect
For Your Family
No Need To Be Fearful
Emergency appointments available
Invisalign clear aligners
Preventive cleanings & checkups
Bilingual: We speak English & Spanish
Morning, evening & Saturday appointments
No Need To Be Fearful
Digital x-rays (up to 60% less radiation)
One-visit treatments available
Customized TMD treatment
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Joseph Boesch and our friendly team take a comprehensive approach to your smile care. By partnering with us as your dentist in Rockville, you have access to an array of services to keep your smile healthy and vibrant. We are confident that you and your family will feel at home when you get to know us, just like many of your neighbors do. Fall in love with your smile today.
If you ever have a dental emergency, we encourage you to call us right away! We define an emergency as anything that causes pain … a lost restoration that exposes a tooth root, a tooth that is knocked-out or loosened due to impact, a severe soft-tissue injury, or anything that is yet undiagnosed… Rest assured, we can help!
Your first step is to call and tell us what’s going on. We’ll give advice over the phone and, when urgent care is required, we’ll make time for you. When you arrive, we’ll quickly relieve your pain, assess your situation, and with your input, determine the best treatment options. Trust us to provide prompt relief and determine the best treatment options. Contact us now for reliable emergency dental care in Rockville.