Invisalign Treatment: What To Expect
Invisalign is a popular, comfortable, and discreet option that offers many benefits. If you are considering this orthodontic system, here are five of the benefits you can expect to experience:
- Invisalign is more comfortable than traditional braces. Unlike metal braces, which can rub and irritate your gums and cheeks, Invisalign is made of smooth plastic. This means that you are less likely to experience discomfort during treatment.
- Treatment time with Invisalign may be shorter than with traditional braces. Depending on your unique orthodontic situation, Invisalign may be able to help you achieve your desired results faster!
- You can still eat your favorite foods while wearing removable Invisalign aligners. By contrast, metal braces can make eating certain foods difficult and can even damage your teeth.
- Invisalign is discreet and virtually invisible when worn correctly. Patients can maintain their confidence and avoid feeling self-conscious about their appearance during treatment.
- Invisalign can correct a wide variety of dental problems, including crooked teeth, gaps between teeth, and bite problems. No matter what your specific orthodontic needs are, Invisalign may be able to help.
Is anyone a candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign may be a good option for you if you have one or more of the following dental problems:
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Bite problems (overbite, underbite, or crossbite).
If you are considering Invisalign treatment, call Joseph M. Boesch, DDS Dental Care in Rockville today to determine if you’re a candidate. We’ll assess your individual situation and advise you on whether this system is right for you!
Contact Us About Invisalign Treatment Today
- Enjoy a discreet orthodontic treatment
- Experience comfortable aligners that fit snugly against your teeth
- Boost your smile confidence
- Continue to eat and drink your favorite foods and drinks
- Brush and floss as usual while undergoing orthodontic treatment!