Six Steps To Brighter Teeth With In-Office Whitening By Your Dentist In Rockville
In-office teeth whitening is one of dentistry's most popular and sought-after cosmetic procedures. And for good reason – it can provide quick, dramatic results that can improve a patient's smile while also boosting their confidence. If you are considering in-office teeth whitening, here are some benefits to keep in mind:
1) In-office teeth whitening is safe. There are many myths about in-office teeth whitening, but the truth is that it is a very safe procedure when performed by a qualified dentist.
2) In-office teeth whitening provides quick results. Most people see a significant difference in their tooth color after just one treatment.
3) In-office teeth whitening can boost your smiling and speaking confidence. After just one treatment, you will likely find yourself smiling more and being more confident when speaking with others.
4) In-office teeth whitening is an option for most patients. If your most noticeable teeth are yellow, stained, or discolored, you are likely a candidate for in-office teeth whitening.
How can you maintain your white smile?
To keep your newly whitened smile looking great, avoid foods and drinks that can cause staining, such as coffee, tea, red wine, and dark-colored juices. You should also brush twice a day and floss regularly. In addition, be sure to see your dentist for regular cleanings and checkups.
If you are considering in-office teeth whitening, call Joseph M. Boesch DDS Dental Care in Rockville today to schedule a consultation. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you achieve the beautiful, white smile you have always wanted!
Contact Us About Teeth Whitening Today
- Brighten your smile quickly and safely
- Whiten your teeth by up to eight shades
- Remove stubborn stains and discolorations
- Boost your smiling, speaking, and laughing confidence
- Experience results for many months!