How A Cosmetic Smile Analysis Can Create A Radiant Smile
A smile is one of the first things people notice about you. It can convey happiness, friendliness, and even love. A smile is such an important part of your appearance that it's worth protecting at all costs, which is where smile analysis comes in.
What is a smile analysis?
A smile analysis is a procedure that determines what, if any, treatments and/or procedures can help improve the health or appearance of your smile.
During a smile analysis, after we’ve discussed your concerns and goals with our capable team, we are likely to:
- Perform a visual examination of your teeth, gums, and bite
- Take photographs and/or digital x-rays to ensure we have a clear view of your smile
- Take a dental casting or molding of your teeth if you're experiencing bite problems
- Analyze your smile using specialized software to develop a treatment plan tailored specifically for you.
Why should I consider the treatments or procedures recommended during a smile analysis assessment?
In addition to improved oral health that will also impact your overall health, other benefits can include:
- Improved self-esteem: A smile is often one of the first things people notice about you. If you're not happy with your smile, it can have a negative impact on your confidence. A smile analysis can help you get the smile you've always wanted, boosting your self-esteem in the process.
- A more youthful appearance: As we age, our teeth can yellow and/or become stained. This can make us look older than we actually are. A smile analysis can help to brighten and whiten your teeth, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- A more comfortable smile: If you're experiencing bite problems, a smile analysis can help to identify the cause and develop a treatment plan to correct it. This can lead to a more comfortable smile and improved oral health.
If you're interested in learning more about smile analysis and how it may benefit you, call Joseph M. Boesch DDS Dental Care in Rockville today!
Contact Us About A Smile Analysis Today
- Get an accurate diagnosis of your oral health condition
- Detect problems not visible to the naked eye
- Gain a better understanding of what you can do to improve your smile
- Address any concerns you may have about your teeth
- Boost your smiling, speaking, and laughing confidence!